Well Man Blood Test
Kamsons Pharmacy now offer a Well man blood profile testing service at selected pharmacies.
The Well Man blood test provides key information on your kidney, liver, heart & thyroid health and blood sugar; plus iron, calcium & testosterone hormone levels. It can tell whether you are anaemic, have a current infection and even if you are suffering from any underlying inflammation. It also includes a full blood count and vitamin profile.
Please contact us if you would like further information about any of our services.
What blood tests are included in this profile?
- Full Blood Count
- Cholesterol – Total Cholesterol, High Density Lipoprotein, Low Density Lipoprotein, Total Cholesterol:HDL Ratio, Non-HDL Cholesterol, Triglyceride, HDL Percentage.
- Diabetes – HbA1c.
- Gout – Urate (Uric Acid).
- Hormones – Testosterone.
- Inflammation – High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein.
- Iron Studies -Iron, Total Iron Binding Concentration, Unsaturated Iron Binding Concentration, Ferritin and Transferrin.
- Kidney Function – Urea, Creatinine, Glomerular and Filtration Rate.
- Liver Function – Albumin, Globulin, Total Protein, Alkaline Phosphate (ALP), Alanine Transaminase (ALT), Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST), Gamma Glutamyl Transferase (GGT) and Total Bilirubin.
- Minerals – Magnesium.
- Muscle & Bone Health – Creatine Kinase, Calcium and Adjusted Calcium.
- Thyroid – Thyroid Stimulating Hormone, Free T4 (thyroxine).
- Vitamin – Vitamin D, Vitamin B12 and Folate.
You may also be interested in our other blood testing services.