Terms & Conditions
- This Website is owned by Waremoss Ltd, hereinafter referred to as ‘We’ or ‘Our’ (Registered Co. No. 1434575). Our registered office address is 6 Bolton Close, Bellbrook Industrial Estate, Uckfield, TN22 1PH
- By utilising the Website you acknowledge your acceptance of these general terms and conditions. We retain the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without warning or prior notice.
- These general terms and conditions apply to anyone accessing information, viewing pages, placing prescription orders or utilising any part of the www.kamsons.co.uk website (‘Website’) which is a trading name of Waremoss Ltd. Unless otherwise stated NHS and Private Prescriptions ordered through the www.kamsons.co.uk website will be fulfilled by us.
- We are registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC). Details of the individual pharmacies registration can be found at the GPhC website https://www.pharmacyregulation.org/
- The law concerning the operation of the Website is governed by English law and any transaction is deemed to have taken place in England. The contents of the Website are specifically for the residents of the UK. The Website is therefore subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The User (anyone utilising any part of the Website, hereinafter referred to as ‘you’ or ‘your’). Anyone wishing to request prescription items via the Website is required to register their details with the Website. We reserve the right to request Proof of age at any time. You will be responsible for the use of the Website so you must ensure that you keep your log-in and password details private. You will be responsible for any use or misuse of the Website where your log-in details have been used.
- We disclaim any and all warranties of any kind with respect to the contents of the Website to the full extent permitted by law. We have taken reasonable care to ensure the content of the Website is correct and current.
- We, our related companies and our directors and employees will not be liable for any loss or claims arising from the use of the Website or use or interpretation of the information therein; either directly or indirectly. This exclusion does not override any statutory rights.
- We may, from time to time, provide links from the Website to other websites that are owned and controlled by third parties. These links are provided only for your convenience and we have no control over and will have no liability in respect of those websites.
- If any of these terms are held to be unenforceable or invalid then such terms shall be treated as removed so that it does not affect the enforceability or validity of the remaining terms and conditions.
- You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
- You understand that you, and not us are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the Website for lawful purposes only.
- You must not use the Website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
- to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam”.
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Website, policies, and terms and conditions at any time. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you use the website, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Events Beyond our Reasonable Control
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Price and Offers
- All prices and offers on the Website are subject to availability whilst stocks last
- The price shown on the Website is inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- All product information, data, text, images and the selection and arrangement of the aforementioned and associated links, software and source code contained on the Website are wholly owned by us. On no account is anyone allowed to download any data or information for commercial use. You are allowed to download information pertaining to a specific product for information only. You are reminded to check information for products on the packaging and leaflet which comes with the product. All trademarks are acknowledged as trademarks or registered trademarks of their owners. Product packaging and leaflet information directions and warnings must be followed when taking the products supplied.
Delivery (Postage and Packaging)
- We reserve the right to use whichever form of delivery we deem appropriate.
- Every effort has been made to make sure this database is secure and it can only be accessed by us and occasionally, trusted third parties such as IT personnel for the purpose of improving this site.
- We will retain contact and delivery information together with your login and password. For your convenience, we retain information about any prescription requests you have made via this website to aid your future use of the site.
- We will never pass your details on to any third party unless required by law to do so.
THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL USERS OF THE SITE.
Prescriptions – NHS, Private and Vet
THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL TERMS APPLY TO ANY USE OF THE PRESCRIPTION SERVICE.
NHS and Private Prescriptions
- We are only able to dispense prescriptions written by practitioners who are registered in the UK and EU.
- All prescription services provided by us are provided on a basis of reasonable endeavours. Requests made electronically or otherwise for a prescription from your Doctor will be forwarded to your Doctor as soon as is reasonably practicable. Due to variations in the different systems used to do this, we cannot guarantee a time of arrival at your Doctor’s surgery or guarantee its arrival at all. You are responsible for ensuring that the request has been received by your Doctor.
- We are only able to legally dispense medicines when we have received a valid paper prescription signed by your prescribing Doctor, or an electronically signed electronic prescription from your prescribing Doctor. We cannot guarantee that a request for a prescription will result in a prescription being raised by your prescribing doctor. Prescriptions are issued at the discretion of the prescribing Doctor. We cannot guarantee that a request made for a prescription through our prescription service will result in a prescription being issued by the prescribing Doctor.
Prescription Payment Exemption
- Prescription payment exemption information provided to us by you via our repeat ordering system will be used to update our records and used to complete the prescription exemption declaration on your behalf. If the information provided to us is incorrect we will not be held responsible for any fine incurred as a result. As the patient it is your responsibility to ensure that we hold accurate and current exemption details for you.
Incorrect or Damaged Medicines
- If your prescription medicines appear to be incorrect or damaged, then please contact the dispensing pharmacy directly. Contact details for each pharmacy can be found under the “Branches” section of this website.
Delivery of Prescriptions
- Our prescription delivery service is a free of charge service which is not subsidised by the NHS. We withhold the right to revoke prescription delivery at our discretion. We endeavour to provide a quick and efficient delivery service. However, sometimes it may not be possible to deliver within fixed time constraints. If the medication is needed before prescription delivery is possible the patient or a representative will be responsible for collecting the medication from the pharmacy.
Unused Prescription Medicines
- We would always recommend that unused prescription medicines are handed in at your local community pharmacy for safe destruction.