Medicine Use Review (MUR)
What is an MUR?
If you receive a number of medicines on prescription, you are entitled to an annual NHS-funded review of how you are taking your medicines.
This will involve a ten to fifteen minute chat with your Kamsons pharmacist in the pharmacy’s private consultation room.
What happens during an MUR?
The pharmacist will discuss the following points with you:
- What your medicines are for
- The best times to take them
- What side effects may occur
- Whether your medication interacts with any over the counter medicines that you use
- Most importantly, it is an opportunity for you to ask the pharmacist about any queries you may have regarding your medicines.
Please ask your Kamsons Pharmacist for a medicines use review.